What To Do While You’re Here
Free On-Site Activities
Check out some of our offerings that we have available on-site.
Beach and Swimming Area
Our private beach is available to all registered guests. Enjoy amazing views straight from our beach and a fun place to soak up the sun all day long! The swimming area creates a contained environment for the whole family to enjoy some fresh alpine lake swimming.
Cabin 28 Coffee Shop
- Enjoy craft coffee, pastries and the best soft serve ice cream in town
- A quaint little shop in the first cabin built on property
- Treats with a view
- Located in Cabin 28, directly across from the Tallac Center Lobby
- Open Seasonally, hours posted
Available on the Tahoe Lawn and in the Acre
Contact Front Office for more details on how to reserve a firepit for you and your group.
- One hoop in the North most parking lots
- One hoop in the Acre
Camp Classic Games
The gaga ball pit is found in the acre and can be used by guests staying on property when our summer programs are not using it.
- Available June-August
- Bring your own ball or borrow a ball from the front office.
- Available to rent out upon request. Contact Activities Coordinator for more details:
- 775-588-6759 ext. 114
Located in three different places around the property:
- Behind the Front Office
- In the acre
- Behind the Tahoe Center
Check out our Game and Equipment Rentals, Guided Experiences, and Activities to find more options for on-site activities and check out our Staff Recommendations page to learn about additional activities offered in the surrounding area.
For details, requests and questions regarding activities contact our Activities Coordinator by phone at 775-588-6759 ext. 114 or email at email@example.com
Join us in all the fun Zephyr Point and Lake Tahoe have to offer!