Summer High Camp
2021 Registration open March 15!
We are moving forward with hopes of running awesome 2021 summer programs.
Looking forward to Adventure in the Backcountry with you soon!
- Jr. High: July 5-9 & August 2-6
- Sr. High: July 19-23
Summer High Camp
Led by our certified and knowledgeable team of Instructors, Zephyr Point High Camp is a four to five-day backpacking expedition trek within the diverse forests, wide open grass meadows, granite cliffs and alpine lakes throughout the Lake Tahoe Region. This is a unique summer adventure, designed to give Jr. High and Sr. High students with little to no experience in the backcountry a chance to push past their limits and gain exciting new wilderness skills while encountering Jesus Christ in a whole new way!
High camp is geared toward merging every individual course participant into a single, dependable crew dedicated to team-work and fellowship. By the end of their course, participating students will be able to demonstrate their comprehension in areas such as backpacking, map and compass Navigation, backcountry cooking, and knowledge of Tahoe basin trees and wildlife. With the bulk of the needed back country gear provided by Zephyr Point, you don’t have an excuse not to be a part of this amazing opportunity. See you outside!
The Sr. High program includes 4 nights in the back country, while the Jr. High programs has 3 nights,.
Please note, all campers must have complete the medical release form and waivers 7 days prior to the first day of camp.
2021 Rates- $550
- Non-refundable deposit due with registration: $100 per participant
- Balance due 14 days prior to program start
- Please don’t let lack of funds be a hindrance. If you need help, don’t hesitate to let us know and we’ll see what we can do!
- For registration assistance, please call the Program Ministry Coordinator/Registrar for information at 775-588-6759 x 113.