Sprucing Up in the Pines
Registration for Fall 2021 To Be Announced!
Zephyr Point volunteers are always appreciated at this bi-annual event where so much work is accomplished, readying and improving the grounds for the upcoming season. How about spending a weekend during the Spring AND Autumn in the Sierras this year? If working in a beautiful setting painting, hammering, raking, sewing and having fun with other volunteers sounds like a great way to spend a weekend, consider joining us for Sprucing Up in the Pines.
Stay in one of our cozy cabins. The only cost for the weekend is our reasonably priced meals. Or you could cook in your cabin and only pay the $25 registration fee! Let us know what your talents are and we will match you up with something that needs to be done.
- Devotions with the Zephyr Point staff
- Friday night snacks and introductions
- Game Night on Saturday, with snacks and fellowship!
- Presentation recap of the weekend filmed, shown, and shared
ALL VOLUNTEERS ARE REQUIRED TO fill out and submit our Volunteer Application. Please return 14 days prior to the start of the event to email@example.com
Zephyr Point c/o Katie Keith
P. O. Box 289
Zephyr Cove, NV 89448
When Registration opens please contact Katie Keith at firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to let us know about all skills, dietary needs, mobility issues, and roommate requests during the registration process.
- Optional meal package may be purchased at regular rates & includes Friday dinner through Sunday breakfast
- $25 registration charge for shared cabin housing if all meals are prepared in cabins
- Registration balance & Volunteer Application due 14 days before the event start date
- Call (775) 588-6759 ext. 107 or email email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns