Registration for Basecamp 2023 will Open January 3rd!
**NEW REGISTRATION SYSTEM 2023. All participants will need to create a new account for 2023. We know that many of you have been coming for a long time, so we are grateful for your understanding as we make this transition.**
Join us for Summer Basecamps!
At Summer Basecamp at Zephyr Point, Middle and High School students are invited to experience God through education, exploration, and inspiration!
Join us at Summer Basecamp for a life-changing week on the shores of Lake Tahoe! What better way to spend a week of your summer than meeting new friends, going on outdoor adventures, playing wild games, and engaging in conversations about life and faith?
At 2023 Summer Basecamp, you will:
- Cultivate friendships (both old and new) and make memories that will last a lifetime
- Have the chance to engage in conversations about God and faith, no matter where you are on your spiritual journey
- Care for and learn from Creation through a variety of activities, including hiking, kayaking/paddle boarding, or a high ropes course
- Laugh until you cry at our awesome lineup of evening activities, including skit nights and dance parties
- Grow in your understanding that you are a beloved child of God!
Basecamp is a 5-night residential camp experience (Sunday-Friday). Campers will stay in dorm-style housing and all meals are provided. All outdoor activities will be accessible to beginners and enjoyable for all levels of experience.
Church groups as well as individual participants are invited to register. Individual registration opens January 3rd, 2023 at 9am. If you are youth pastor or other church representative that would like to register a group of students, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2023 Theme: TBA!
Featured Speakers: TBA!
|Summer Basecamp 1||July 23-28|
|Summer Basecamp 2||July 30-Aug 4|
2023 Summer Basecamp Tiered Pricing
Tiered pricing is not income-based but is based on what your family is comfortable with paying. You choose what you pay and no additional paperwork is required!
|Tiered Pricing Levels||Rate 2023|
|Tier 1 (Scholarship Rate)||$405|
|Tier 2 (Actual Cost)||$595|
|Tier 3 (Standard Rate)||$630|
To Register click on the “Register Now” button at the top of the page. Be sure to make a note of all dietary needs, mobility issues, and roommate requests during the registration process.
- Includes Sunday dinner through Friday breakfast
- $100 per person Non-refundable/non-transferable deposit due with registration
- Zephyr Point has a Youth Scholarship fund that we are excited to be able to use for your camper, if funding would be a challenge for you.
- To register a group, please call the Program Manager for further instructions (775-588-6759 x 113).
- Balance due 14 days before event start date
At Zephyr Point Youth Camps, we aspire to create a sacred space where all campers can learn, grow, and thrive in a safe and inclusive environment. We welcome and celebrate the diverse identities and experiences of young people and strive to facilitate an equitable camp experience for youth of all gender identities or expressions, races, ethnicities, sexual orientations, religious or non-religious backgrounds, abilities or disabilities, and family compositions.