Registration for Basecamp 2023 will Open January 3rd!
Join us for Summer Basecamps!
At Summer Basecamp at Zephyr Point, Middle and High School students are invited to experience God through education, exploration, and inspiration!
Join us at Summer Basecamp for a life-changing week on the shores of Lake Tahoe! What better way to spend a week of your summer than meeting new friends, going on outdoor adventures, playing wild games, and engaging in conversations about life and faith?
At 2023 Summer Basecamp, you will:
- Cultivate friendships (both old and new) and make memories that will last a lifetime
- Have the chance to engage in conversations about God and faith, no matter where you are on your spiritual journey
- Care for and learn from Creation through a variety of activities, including hiking, kayaking/paddle boarding, or a high ropes course
- Laugh until you cry at our awesome lineup of evening activities, including skit nights and dance parties
- Grow in your understanding that you are a beloved child of God!
Basecamp is a 5-night residential camp experience (Sunday-Friday). Campers will stay in dorm-style housing and all meals are provided. All outdoor activities will be accessible to beginners and enjoyable for all levels of experience.
Church groups as well as individual participants are invited to register. Individual registration opens January 3rd, 2023 at 9am. If you are youth pastor or other church representative that would like to register a group of students, please contact us at email@example.com
Med Form and Waiver:
Please fill out the online med form and waiver for each camper just once before their first week of camp!
|Summer Basecamp 1||July 23-28|
|Summer Basecamp 2||July 30-Aug 4|
|Summer Basecamp 3||Aug 6-11|
2023 Theme: TBA!
Featured Speakers: TBA!
To Register click on the “Register Now” button at the top of the page. Be sure to make a note of all dietary needs, mobility issues, and roommate requests during the registration process.
- Includes Sunday dinner through Friday breakfast
- $100 per person Non-refundable/non-transferable deposit due with registration
- Zephyr Point has a Youth Scholarship fund that we are excited to be able to use for your camper, if funding would be a challenge for you.
- To register a group, please call the Program Coordinator for further instructions (775-588-6759 x 113).
- Balance due 14 days before event start date
COVID-19 Safety Policies and Protocols
Here at Zephyr Point, the health and safety of our guests is always our first priority. As the COVID-19 pandemic continues, we are committed to crafting inclusive policies that will allow us to run all of our programs. This requires creativity, logistical effort, and commitment on behalf of both Zephyr Point staff and program participants alike, and we thank you in advance for your commitment to keeping our community safe.
We will soon release our 2023 policies. Please check back to this site for the updated safety plan. All of the policies in this plan will be based on recommendations and directives from the following agencies and organizations:
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- State of Nevada Declarations and Guidance
- Douglas County Department of Health and Human Services
- American Camping Association (ACA)
At Zephyr Point Youth Camps, we aspire to create a sacred space where all campers can learn, grow, and thrive in a safe and inclusive environment. We welcome and celebrate the diverse identities and experiences of young people and strive to facilitate an equitable camp experience for youth of all gender identities or expressions, races, ethnicities, sexual orientations, religious or non-religious backgrounds, abilities or disabilities, and family compositions.