ADVENTURE CAMP is a new to 2021 program.
Come have the adventure of a lifetime with new friends and new outdoor activities!
Run by skilled and trained outdoor counselors Adventure camp is a non-residential (Day Camp) program made for all 12-18 year old’s looking to be introduced to new outdoor activities, improve their skills, or just wanting some summer adventure. With a Christian base students will be introduced to creation care taking, and God through the avenue of outdoor adventures. We welcome and encourage all students of all faith backgrounds to come and partake in what ever they feel comfortable with.
Each day students will meet at Zephyr Point to set off and undertake a different outdoor activity. They will get a taste of hiking, biking, climbing, kayaking, and white water rafting on the American River with Rock N Water (included in the registration fee).
Medical Release Form and Waiver
Please complete the 2021 Zephyr Point High Camp and Adventure Camp Med Form and Waivers .pdf and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Zephyr Point requires new, up-to-date medical forms each summer. We cannot let campers participate without receiving these forms prior to their arrival at camp.
What you need to bring:
- All large gear is provided by Zephyr Point, if you have your own mountain bike with, a minimum of front suspension or any other gear, we invite you to bring that along as you feel comfortable.
- Other gear necessary to bring each day:
- Day pack backpack
- water bottle or water bladder
- Closed toe shoes, hiking shoes for hiking day (must have already been worn in)
- Swim suite
- Lunch and snacks (limited supply of food for campers)
- Appropriate outdoor exercise clothes with layers
- A more full packing list will be sent to you upon registration
Hours: 8:00 am- 4:30 pm, Monday-Thursday
8:00am-8:00 pm on Friday
- Adventure Camp Session 1: June 28 – July 2
- Adventure Camp Session 2: July 12 – July 16
- Adventure Camp Session 3: July 26 – July 30