Programs are events sponsored and organized by Zephyr Point. As registration becomes available for each program, participants may register with our program department, either through our online registration system or by contacting our office directly at 775-588-6759 ext 113.
**The COVID-19 pandemic has drastically changed every aspect of life, and our summer programs are not immune to those changes. Here at Zephyr Point, we are paying close attention to the latest developments, monitoring this very dynamic situation with government mandates, medical professionals, and our Presbytery denominational leadership. Please see below our canceled programs. Click on the program-specific link for 2021 program dates.
Registration for Day Camp & Artist Retreat #2 & #3 opened March 15!
Calendar for 2021:
- Artist Retreat 1 : Cancelled
- Camp Zephyr Day Camp : June 21-August 6
- Family Camp : Cancelled
- Sr. High Summer Basecamp : Cancelled
- Jr. High Summer Basecamp : Cancelled
- Art of Transitional Ministry : Cancelled
- Handbell Program Conference : Cancelled
- Summer Sing : Cancelled
- Tuning @ Tahoe : Cancelled
- Sr. High Summer High Camp : July 19-23
- Jr. High Summer High Camp : July 5-9 & August 2-6
- Adventure Camp: June 28-July 2, July 12-16 & July 26-30
- Artist Retreat 2 : August 8-13
- Adult Basecamp: September 5-9
- Artist Retreat 3 : September 19-24
- Preaching Pastors Retreat : October 4-6
- Ethnic Concerns Consultation : October 8-10
- ZP Women’s Retreat : October 8-10
- Fall Sprucing up in the Pines : October 22-24
Zephyr Point offers many unique, enriching programs. For more information, click here.