Zephyr Point offers private cabin rentals for families and individuals.
There are 44 rustic, uniquely charming cabins located across Zephyr Point’s 24-acre property. Each one is unique in regards to size, price, furnishings & accessibility. They range in size from cozy double occupancy cabins to larger cabins that sleep 16 people. All cabins include a kitchen, living room, and deck or lanai sitting area. Some cabins have wood stoves and fireplaces.
Kitchens include a refrigerator, stove, microwave, toaster, coffee maker (bring filters), dishes, utensils, flatware & camp-style BBQ. Briquettes and condiments are not supplied.
- Two night minimum booking required between Labor Day and Memorial Day.
- Three night minimum booking required on holidays.
- Seven night minimum booking required (Saturday to Saturday) Memorial Day to Labor Day.
- $100 Non-Refundable/Non-Transferable deposit required at time of reservation.
- Non-Refundable balance due 30 days prior to arrival.
- Local occupancy tax rates of 14% apply.
- Effective July 1 of 2019, a Tourism Surcharge of $5 per night will apply.
- Beds have blankets, bedspreads and pillows.
- Guests provide their own sheets, pillowcases & towels or arrange for rental of linens for $7.75 per set.
- Cabins do not have TV, radio, phones or WIFI.
- All rollaway beds are twin size; sofa beds and futons are double size.
- Moderate access is not handicap access but fewer steps, with bed and bath on main floor.
- Contracted cabin guest must be at least 25 years old.
- No pets allowed.
To request a cabin reservation, please click HERE.
Rates are for single cabin rentals and do not include meeting rooms. Rates and minimum night requirements subject to change at the discretion of ZPPCC. Zephyr Point rules must be followed by all cabin occupants and guests. Please note that the beach is available for all registered guests and may be used only for swimming and sunbathing. No boats allowed. All vehicles must be parked in upper lots (unless contract specifies there is parking for one vehicle at cabin).