What it Is
- A waitlist for cabins in the summertime, Memorial Day to Labor Day, our busiest time of the year.
How it Works
In the fall, the waitlist process will consist of three rounds. Those with the oldest request dates will be notified first, followed by newer request dates, and ending with the most recent request dates.
- Waitlist notices, sent by email, will include the entire summer’s availability, with a deadline for response listed in the email.
- Guests who have been on the waitlist the longest are given their first choice of cabin.
- After the waitlist process, courtesy emails will be sent with notice of changes to cabin availability, offered on a first come, first served basis.
Zephyr Point Waitlist Policy
- Entries on the waitlist are by request only (please fill out the form below).
- One entry per family; fulfilled requests may be booked under an immediate family members name.
- Normal policies apply to cabin rentals booked from the waitlist.
- The waitlist and courtesy emails do not constitute a guarantee of a cabin booking for the specified time (Memorial Day to Labor Day) in any year.
- Once a booking is made, the request is immediately removed from the waitlist.
- Guests are eligible to be re-added to the waitlist with a new request date once a request is fulfilled.
- Annually, an email will be sent to require guests to submit a waitlist request to stay active. Guests who do not respond will removed from the list.