Enjoy one of the most affordable options Lake Tahoe has to offer in one of Zephyr Point’s uniquely charming cabins! Starting at $105 per night, there are a variety of cabins to choose from that all include a kitchen, living room and many have a fireplace or a wood stove. To see details including pricing, pictures and availability for each cabin, click here:
- Minimum two-night booking required (three nights required on holiday weekends).
- Seven-night (Saturday to Saturday) booking required between Memorial Day and Labor Day weekends.
- $100 Non-Refundable/Non-Transferable deposit required at time of reservation.
- Non-Refundable balance due 30 days prior to arrival.
- Contracted cabin guest must be at least 21 years old.
- Contracted renter must be on the premises at all times and may not sublet to non-contracted individuals.
- Pets are not permitted except for certified service animals with advance approval.
To read about Zephyr Point’s response to COVID-19, click here.