Enjoy one of the most affordable options Lake Tahoe has to offer in a charming Zephyr Point cabin! Starting at $105 per night, there are a variety of cabins to choose from that include a kitchen, living room and many with a fireplace or a wood stove. See details including pricing, pictures and availability for each cabin here:
Cabin guests are welcome to partake in delicious, cafeteria-style meals in our dining halls when we they are being served for conference groups. Reservations can be made at the front desk 775-588-6759 ext. 0 within 30 days of arrival and require 24 hours’ notice. Click here for current meal rates.
- Minimum two-night booking required (three nights required on holiday weekends).
- Seven-night (Saturday to Saturday) booking required between Memorial Day and Labor Day weekends.
- For Peak Season (Memorial Day to Labor Day) and holiday weekends, requests for a two-night minimum stay will be accepted 30 days in advance of desired check-in date (i.e., requests for June 1 will be accepted on May 1, requests for July 1 will be accepted on June 1, etc.).
- A non-refundable and non-transferable deposit of $50/night is required at time of reservation.
- The non-refundable balance is due 30 days prior to arrival.
- Published rates are not guaranteed until confirmed with a contract.
- All PC(USA) active or retired pastors are eligible for a 15% discount on lodging upon request. Proof of PC(USA) affiliation must be submitted with booking request.
- Contracted cabin guest must be at least 21 years old.
- Contracted renter must be on the premises at all times and may not sublet to non-contracted individuals.
- Zephyr Point welcomes service animals but does not permit pets or emotional support animals.
- Responsible consumption of alcohol is permitted in privately rented facilities. Alcohol is prohibited in shared public areas.
View a sample cabin contract here: 2023 Sample Cabin Reservation