Enjoy one of the most affordable options Lake Tahoe has to offer in one of Zephyr Point’s uniquely charming cabins! Starting at $105 per night, there are a variety of cabins to choose from that all include a kitchen, living room and many have a fireplace or a wood stove. To see details including pricing, pictures and availability for each cabin, click here:
- Minimum two-night booking required (three nights required on holiday weekends).
- Seven-night (Saturday to Saturday) booking required between Memorial Day and Labor Day weekends.
- For Peak Season (Memorial Day to Labor Day) and holiday weekends, requests for a two-night minimum stay will be accepted 30 days in advance of desired check-in date (i.e., requests for June 1 will be accepted on May 1, requests for July 1 will be accepted on June 1, etc.).
- For 2021 reservations, a non-refundable and non-transferable $100 deposit is required at time of reservation. For 2022 reservations, a non-refundable and non-transferable deposit of $50/night is required at time of reservation.
- The non-refundable balance is due 30 days prior to arrival.
- Contracted cabin guest must be at least 21 years old.
- Contracted renter must be on the premises at all times and may not sublet to non-contracted individuals.
- Pets are not permitted except for certified service animals with advance approval.
To read about Zephyr Point’s response to COVID-19, click here.