Stay with us on the pristine shores of Lake Tahoe
Zephyr Point welcomes a multitude of diverse conferences and retreats sponsored by churches, families, and other organizations. For these events the booking group is responsible for the conference content and activities of the group. Zephyr Point offers many types of accommodations as well as delicious meals and meeting space for your event.
Pricing begins at $40.00 per night for dormitory-style lodging or $130.00 per night for hotel-style rooms. We also offer multi-bedroom cabins that include an equipped kitchen, living room and many with a fireplace or wood stove, starting at just $105.00 per night.
Availability changes daily, so hurry and reserve your spot. Contact us at 775-588-6759 ext. 103 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
General Booking Information
- Minimum two-night booking required. Minimum three nights required on holiday weekends.
- Check-in time is 3:00pm. Lodging check-out is 11:00am. Meeting space check-out is 12:00pm.
- All arrangements relating to a group event are to be included on a single contract and facilitated by one main contact.
- Lodging facilities are booked for the full duration of the event; there are no discounts for part-time attendees.
- Cancellations are liable for 75-100% of the lodging costs according to the time of cancellation.
- Final numbers and reservation details are due no later than 10 days prior to arrival.
- A non-refundable and non-transferable 20% lodging deposit is required.
- A second payment of 50% of the remaining balance is due 30 days prior to arrival.
- The final balance is due prior to or upon arrival.
- Youth events must maintain a ratio of 1 adult leader per 8 youth participants and a minimum of 1 chaperone per cabin.
- Maximum occupancy of facility equivalent to bed count: 1 person per twin, 2 persons per double/queen (ages 4+).
- The contract holder must be at least 21 years of age.
- Groups are expected to provide their own liability insurance.
- All PC(USA) groups, synods, presbyteries, active and retired pastors are eligible for a 15% discount on lodging upon request. Proof of PC(USA) affiliation must be submitted with booking request.
- Zephyr Point welcomes service animals but does not permit pets or emotional support animals.
- Responsible consumption of alcohol is permitted in privately rented facilities. Alcohol is prohibited in shared public areas.
- Published rates are not guaranteed until confirmed with a contract.
View a sample group contract here: 2023 Sample Event