Zephyr Point was founded by people who have a passion to give of their time and talent. We are dependent on people to help in the following ways:
- Provide clean-up and help with beautification projects (i.e. gardening and planting)
- Assist with plumbing, carpentry, electrical, painting, and etc.
- Work at the Gift Shop – “Bear Necessities Store”
- Help with various office projects
- Assist with Special Events and Fundraising.
Over 350 people volunteer each year at Zephyr Point, ranging from individuals, families, youth groups, churches, college groups, and community groups. If you have any questions please contact our development office at 775-588-6759 ext 105. Please fill out the volunteer application at the top of this page and email it to email@example.com
One of the many volunteer opportunities that Zephyr Point holds every spring and fall is called “Sprucing Up in the Pines“. Click here for more information.