Zephyr Point’s Response to COVID-19
In light of the continuing threat of COVID-19, Zephyr Point is doing everything possible to ensure the safety of all those who stay with us. To that end we have instituted protocols designed to ensure the safety of all. Please let us know if you have any questions related to following.
Masks: Following guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), all fully vaccinated individuals do not need to mask at Zephyr Point, indoors or outdoors. Those who are not fully vaccinated are required to wear masks when indoors at Zephyr Point (except when seated at a table eating or drinking), and outdoors when on the grounds and not able to maintain a 6-foot distance from other guests or staff. Zephyr Point relies upon the integrity of our guests to abide by these protocols when on Zephyr Point property.
Zephyr Point staff and guests are instructed to stay home if they have a fever, are experiencing flu-like symptoms, or have been in contact with anyone with COVID-19.
- Housekeeping staff are following cleaning protocols in accordance with the Nevada Department of Health, using materials approved by the EPA to be effective against COVID-19.
- Public restrooms are cleaned twice daily.
- Door handles, push bars, elevator buttons and other common touch surfaces in public areas are disinfected daily. When occupied, the exterior handles of guest rooms in Tahoe and Tallac center are disinfected daily.
- Room keys are disinfected between every reservation.
- Hand sanitizer is available in common areas such as meeting rooms, lobbies, and the front office. Frequent hand washing by staff and guests is encouraged.
- Dining halls and kitchens are cleaned between every meal according to protocols approved by the Nevada Department of Health. Touch items such as beverage machines are disinfected frequently.
- The service line is marked for 6-foot distancing between guests.
- The salad bar is open! An additional hand-sanitizing station is available at the beginning of the salad bar and gloves are available upon request.
- Options for snack and beverage service delivered to meeting spaces are suspended.
Zephyr Point Sponsored Programs: 2021 COVID-19 Program Protocols
Guest Group Reservations
- Effective May 1st, the occupancy limits for large events return to 100% capacity per the Douglas County Plan for COVID-19 Recovery.
- Cancellation allowances have been extended through the end of 2021 and are as follows:
- Reservations arriving 5/28/21 – 9/2/21: Cancellations made at least 180 days before arrival may transfer the deposit to a future reservation within approximately 12 months. Cancellations made within 180 days but no less than 90 days before arrival forfeit the deposit but additional cancellation fees are waived. Within 90 days, the standard terms of your contract apply.
- Reservations arriving 9/3/21 – 12/31/21: Cancellations made at least 180 days before arrival forfeit the deposit but additional cancellation fees are waived. Within 180 days, the standard terms of your contract apply.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to be directed to the right department.