Zephyr Point’s Response to COVID-19
In light of the continuing threat of COVID-19, Zephyr Point is doing everything possible to ensure the safety of all those who stay with us. To that end we have instituted protocols designed to ensure the safety of all. Please let us know if you have any questions related to following.
Masks: In indoor spaces including lobbies and dining halls, masks are recommended but not required. Guest groups may choose to require masks for their own events in privately rented meeting areas, per the discretion of group leadership.
Vaccination: While not required to be on property, we highly encourage vaccination against COVID-19 for staff and guests alike. We do not require vaccination or a negative COVID test prior to arrival, but we do ask that any person(s) with flu-like symptoms, positive test results, or exposure to someone with COVID-19 stay home in accordance with current CDC guidance.
Reservations: Standard cancellation policies are in effect for all current events; please refer to your contract for the cancellation policy specific to your event.
- Housekeeping staff are following cleaning protocols in accordance with the Nevada Department of Health, using materials approved by the EPA to be effective against COVID-19.
- Public restrooms are cleaned twice daily.
- Door handles, push bars, elevator buttons and other common touch surfaces in public areas are disinfected daily. When occupied, the exterior handles of guest rooms in Tahoe and Tallac center are disinfected daily.
- Room keys are disinfected between every reservation.
- Hand sanitizer is available in common areas such as meeting rooms, lobbies, and the front office. Frequent hand washing by staff and guests is encouraged.
- Dining halls and kitchens are cleaned between every meal according to protocols approved by the Nevada Department of Health. Touch items such as beverage machines are disinfected frequently.
- The service line is marked for 6-foot distancing between guests.
- The salad bar is open! An additional hand-sanitizing station is available at the beginning of the salad bar and gloves are available upon request.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com to be directed to the right department.