Sprucing Up in the Pines
Registration is now open for the Spring Session!
Spring Session: May 17- 19, 2019
Fall Session: October 18-20, 2019
Zephyr Point volunteers are always appreciated at this bi-annual event where so much work is accomplished, readying and improving the grounds for the upcoming season. How about spending a weekend during the Spring AND Autumn in the Sierras this year? If working in a beautiful setting painting, hammering, raking, sewing and having fun with other volunteers sounds like a great way to spend a weekend, consider joining us for Sprucing Up in the Pines.
Stay free in one of our cozy cabins and leave the cooking to our dining room chefs. The only cost for the weekend is our reasonably priced meals. Or you could cook in your cabin and only pay the $15 registration fee! Let us know what your talents are and we will match you up with something that needs to be done.
Help spread the word with our Spring Sprucing flyer!
- Devotions with the Zephyr Point staff
- Friday night snacks and introductions
- Game Night on Saturday, with snacks and fellowship!
- Video recap of the weekend filmed, shown, and shared
|Per Adult (13 years and older)||$67|
|Per Child (4-12 years)||$44|
|Participants with no meals||$15|
New this year: If this will be your first time volunteering at Zephyr Point, download our Volunteer Application PDF; if you have volunteered with us before, download our Sprucing Returning Volunteer Application. Please return these 14 days prior to the start of the event to email@example.com or mail to:
Zephyr Point c/o Programs
P. O. Box 289
Zephyr Cove, NV 89448
To Register click on the “Register Now” button at the top of the page. Be sure to make a note of all dietary needs, mobility issues, and roommate requests during the registration process.
- Optional meal package includes Friday dinner through Sunday breakfast
- $15 charge for shared cabin housing if all meals are prepared in cabins
- Registration balance due 14 days before event start date
- Call (775) 588-6759 ext. 107 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns