Registration is now open!
Weekly, June 18 – 29 and July 9- August 10
A Life Changing Summer Experience!
You don’t need to look too far from home for an incredible summer experience! At Zephyr Point your child will take an adventure, enjoying all that a week on Lake Tahoe has to offer! Camp Zephyr is packed full of amazing activities including: swimming at the lake, kayaking, crafts, games, music and more! Under the supervision and direction of our Day Camp Summer Crew made up of energetic, college-age role models committed to caring for each individual camper, your children will have the opportunity to engage the Gospel and learn what it means to be a disciple of Jesus Christ and an ambassador of His kingdom!
Safety is a priority at Zephyr Point. All of our Summer CREW is CPR and First Aid certified, and your child will always be supervised by certified American Red Cross lifeguards while swimming, kayaking, and any other activities by the water.
Camp Zephyr is a 5-day, non-residential (not overnight), Christian based, summer day-camp program for first through sixth graders. Children must have completed kindergarten to attend camp. The program runs Monday – Friday, weekly from June 18th to 29th and July 9 to August 10th. Camper check-in begins at 8:45am and pick-up is between 4:00 and 4:15pm.
Early Drop-off and Late Pick-up
We understand that schedules can often be difficult to coordinate, so we are making an effort to accommodate! We are offering an early drop-off option (starting at 7:45 am) and late pick-up option (concluding at 5:15pm). Choose one (early arrival or late pickup) for $25 or do both for $40 for the week!
Zephyr Point is also offering bus transportation to and from Camp Zephyr every week! Pick-up and drop-off locations are set each week and alternate between different regional locations through the throughout the Reno/Carson/Tahoe area. You can add the transportation option to your registration for $30 for the week. See the schedule below to check out which weeks we’re in your area!
|Week 1: June 18-22||Reno|
|Week 2: June 25 – June 29||Carson City 1|
|No Day Camp: July 2-6||No Day Camp this week!|
|Week 3: July 9-13||Incline 1|
|Week 4: July 16-20||South Lake Tahoe 1|
|Week 5: July 23-27||Carson City 2|
|Week 6: July 30-August 3||Incline 2|
|Week 7: August 6-10||South Lake Tahoe 2|
What to Bring:
Make sure you child brings what they will need to Camp Zephyr! As lunch is not provided, pack a sack lunch for your child to eat with their group. We will be outside playing games and having fun so a water bottle and sunscreen are necessary; our staff will make sure to reapply sunscreen throughout the day. Every day, we spend time at the beach, playing and swimming, a swimsuit and towel are essential and water shoes are a good addition if you have them. Finally, a backpack to keep all of this together leads to less belongings in the lost and found! Other good things to bring are sunglasses, a hat, and a snack!
The Medical Release Form must be filled out and emailed or faxed 7 days prior to the session start date. Email to email@example.com or fax to (775) 588-1095 attn: Program.
|Early drop-off OR Late pick-up||$25|
|Early drop-off AND Late pick-up||$40|
To Register click on the “Register Now” button at the top of the page. Be sure to make a note of all dietary needs, mobility issues, and roommate requests during the registration process.
- A $50 non-refundable/non-transferable deposit is required at the time of registration
- The Medical Release Form must be filled out and emailed or faxed 7 days prior to the session start date – fill out the Medical Release Form Child Youth 2018 PDF
- Registration closes and balances are due 7 days prior to session start date.
- For additional information, questions, or assistance registering, please call our Program Registrar at (775) 588-6759 ext 107.
See What People Are Saying About Day Camp
- “Our kids had a WONDERFUL week! We will be returning next year for sure. We loved all the counselors and they are still re-enacting plays and singing songs!”
- “The kids learned new Bible stories and seemed to embrace the messages within the stories.”
- “My girls loved the day camp and will be attending next year. Their favorite was the bow and arrow shooting. They also loved catching crawdads. Thanks for giving us this opportunity.”
- “I liked that they had a great time, because they were a little reluctant to go to camp. They ended up telling me that I was right and they had so much fun!”
- “My girls tried things they’d never done before because they so thoroughly enjoyed and trusted the counselors.”