Zephyr Point Women’s Retreat
The Zephyr Point Women’s Conference provides a chance to get away with other women and experience the rest, relaxation, and re-creation afforded by the majestic setting of Lake Tahoe. Here at Zephyr Point you can expect to be challenged by quality and applicable Biblical wisdom and teaching, inspired to worship through music, and encouraged through a community of women who come together with the unified purpose of knowing God, knowing each other, and knowing oneself. This is something you know you need, so don’t miss this opportunity to hang with the girls, soak up wisdom expounded from the Scriptures, eat great food and discover again (or for the first time) what it means to be a disciple of Jesus Christ and an ambassador of His kingdom. Come – You are invited. Come and find your place at the feet of the One who calls you; the One in whom we discover our identity; the One in whom we encounter true power and beauty, Jesus, the Messiah.
- Time to rest and relax and recharge your emotional battery
- Optional seminars on varying topics to tailor your experience
- Free time on Saturday afternoon to enjoy the recreation offerings of Lake Tahoe
Chris loves teaching Scripture and watching it take root in people’s lives. A mother, pastor’s wife, former junior high teacher and a teaching assistant for six years on the pastoral staff of Christ Presbyterian Church, Huntington Beach, Ca. Chris brings a wealth of normal everyday experiences to illustrate her Biblical teaching.
Chris was born and raised in Illinois until moving to Santa Barbara, Ca. where she attended Westmont College. She fell in love with a young blond surfer and married him after graduating from college. After teaching junior high for several years she decided to go back to school herself. She received a Master’s of Arts in Theology from Fuller Theological Seminary, Pasadena, California. She and her husband currently reside in Huntington Beach, California
Room and Board
To Register click on the “Register Now” button at the top of the page. Be sure to make a note of all dietary needs, mobility issues, and roommate requests during the registration process.
Or you can call (775) 588-6759 ext 107 or email Program@zephyrpoint.org
- Registration and Balance due 14 days before event start date
- Includes Friday dinner through Sunday breakfast
- Non-refundable/non-transferable deposit due with registration: $50 per adult
- *Economy Accommodations will be in Zephyr Point cabins. Each person will receive her own bed, sheets, and towels. Consider coming with a group and sharing a cabin!
- *Deluxe Accommodations will be in the Tallac Center (hotel rooms). Most rooms furnished with two queen beds and private bathroom.