Registration is now open!
October 4-6, 2019
The Zephyr Point Women’s Retreat provides a chance to get away with other women and experience the rest, relaxation, and re-creation afforded by the majestic setting of Lake Tahoe.
Here at Zephyr Point you can expect to be challenged by quality and applicable Biblical wisdom and teaching, inspired to worship through music, and encouraged through a community of women who come together with the unified purpose of knowing God, knowing each other, and knowing oneself. This is something you know you need, so don’t miss this opportunity to hang with the girls, soak up wisdom expounded from the Scriptures, eat great food and discover again (or for the first time) what it means to be a disciple of Jesus Christ and an ambassador of His kingdom.
Come – You are invited. Come and find your place at the feet of the One who calls you; the One in whom we discover our identity; the One in whom we encounter true power and beauty, Jesus, the Messiah.
- Time to rest and relax and recharge your emotional battery
- Free time on Saturday afternoon to enjoy Lake Tahoe
- Optional hike to a beautiful destination in the Lake Tahoe Basin or an optional craft prepared by the Zephyr Point staff
- Opportunity to kayak, canoe, or paddle-board on the lake near Zephyr Point, with no additional cost
- Spending time at Zephyr Point’s private beach: swimming, sunbathing, and relaxing
Laura Robinson Harbert
Laura is a clinical psychologist and an ordained Presbyterian minister. Her B.A. is from Wheaton College (1981) and M.Div. (1986) from Fuller Theological Seminary and Ph.D.(1988) from Fuller‘s Graduate School of Psychology. She is the former Dean of Chapel and Spiritual Formation at Fuller Seminary. She is currently an Affiliate Professor of Clinical Psychology at Fuller Seminary, and has also taught courses in pastoral care at North Park Seminary in Chicago. She has a private practice in Pasadena and works one day a week at Homeboy Industries doing therapy with former gang members. Laura has been on the church staff at the First Presbyterian Church of Evanston, IL and the First Presbyterian Church of Hollywood. She is in the process of becoming a spiritual director, being trained by the Sisters of St. Joseph in Orange, CA. Her doctoral dissertation was on the role of forgiveness in emotional healing. Laura’s passion is integrating her work in clinical psychology with spiritual growth and discipleship. She has also enjoyed the opportunity to preach, teach, and lead retreats on subjects that integrate psychology and faith. Laura and her husband Mike have five children between the ages of 24 and 31. She loves reading, exploring on her tandem bike with her husband, cooking, hiking, and trying to become a gardener.
2019 Room and Board Rates
To Register click on the “Register Now” button at the top of the page. Be sure to make a note of all dietary needs, mobility issues, and roommate requests during the registration process.
Or you can call (775) 588-6759 ext 107 or email Program@zephyrpoint.org
- Registration and Balance due 14 days before event start date
- Includes Friday dinner through Sunday breakfast
- Non-refundable/non-transferable deposit due with registration: $50 per adult
- *Economy Accommodations will be in Zephyr Point cabins. Each person will receive her own bed, sheets, and towels. Consider coming with a group and sharing a cabin!
- *Deluxe Accommodations will be in the Tallac Center (hotel rooms). Most rooms furnished with two queen beds and private bathroom.