Sprucing Up in the Pines
Spring Session: April 21-23, 2017
Fall Session: October 20-22, 2017
A great opportunity for College Groups! Zephyr Point volunteers are always appreciated at this bi-annual event where so much work is accomplished, readying and improving the grounds for the upcoming season. How about spending a weekend during the Spring AND Autumn in the Sierras this year? If working in a beautiful setting painting, hammering, raking, sewing and having fun with other volunteers sounds like a great way to spend a weekend, consider joining us for Sprucing Up in the Pines. Stay free in one of our cozy cabins and leave the cooking to our dining hall chefs. The only cost for the weekend is our reasonably priced meals. Or you could cook in your cabin! Let us know what your talents are and we will match you up with something that needs to be done.
- Enjoy a time of recovery, rest, and fellowship during the game night on Saturday evening (snacks included)
- Devotions with the Zephyr Point staff
|Per Adult (13 years and older)||$65|
|Per Child (4-12 years)||$42|
|Age 3 and Under||No Charge|
To Register click on the “Register Now” button at the top of the page. Be sure to make a note of all dietary needs, mobility issues, and roommate requests during the registration process.
Call (775) 588-6759 ext 107 or email Program@zephyrpoint.org if you are having any trouble.
- Optional meal package includes Friday dinner through Sunday breakfast
- Registration balance due 14 days before event start date
- No charge for shared cabin housing, and no charge if all meals are prepared in cabins