Zephyr Point Men’s Retreat
“As for my father, I never knew whether he believed God was a mathematician but he certainly believed God could count and that only by picking up God’s rhythms were we able to regain power and beauty. Unlike many Presbyterians, he often used the word ‘beautiful’.”
― Norman Maclean, A River Runs Through It
The Zephyr Point Men’s Retreat is geared to give men time spent away in the mountains to rejuvenate their lives while continuing the quest of discovering God’s rhythms. Whether in the solace and intimacy of alone time or the camaraderie and fellowship with others, September is the perfect season to experience a retreat at Lake Tahoe. This is something you know you need, so don’t miss this opportunity to hang with the guys, soak up wisdom expounded from the Scriptures, eat great food and discover again (or for the first time) what it means to be a disciple of Jesus Christ and an ambassador of His kingdom. Come – You are invited. Come and find your place at the feet of the One who calls you; the One in whom we discover our identity; the One in whom we encounter true power and beauty, Jesus, the Messiah.
- Time to rest and relax and recharge your emotional battery
- Optional seminars on varying topics to tailor your experience
- Free time on Saturday afternoon to enjoy the recreation offerings of Lake Tahoe
Featured Speaker: Bill Eckhardt
Rev. Dr. Bill Ekhardt is passionate about family, study and living the life of eternal meaning and purpose found as we join Christ in the work of the kingdom of God. For over 18 years Bill has been a Presbyterian Pastor, serving congregations in the diverse settings of Tokyo Japan, Fresno, CA and an African American church in Dallas, Texas. In addition he finished his Doctor of Ministry focusing on ministry in our changing culture and an MBA with a focus in finance, strategy and marketing. Currently, Bill has served as the Associate Executive Director of Calvin Crest Conferences, a Presbyterian camp and conference center located near Yosemite National Park.
Room and Board
To Register click on the “Register Now” button above. Be sure to make a note of all dietary needs, mobility issues, and roommate requests during the registration process.
- Registration and Balance due 14 days before event start date
- Includes Friday dinner through Sunday breakfast.
- Non-refundable/non-transferable deposit due upon registration: $50 per adult
- * Economy housing will be shared cabins.
- ** Deluxe housing will be “hotel style” in the Zephyr Point Tahoe Center. Each room is furnished with two queen beds. There are private bathrooms in each room.
- All accommodations include sheets, towels and a bar of soap in your room.
- Commuter options are available. Call the Program Coordinator for information at 775-588-6759 x 107