Zephyr Point Artist Retreats
Session 1: June 4-9
Session 2: August 6-11
Session 3: September 24-29
The Artist’s Retreat for All Disciplines
Imagine working at your own pace with no interruptions. Better yet, have your own work area where you can leave everything set up. How about having others who have similar talents and interests with whom you can share ideas? Finally, deliciously prepared meals and comfy beds, all on the shores of Lake Tahoe!
All this can be found at The Artist Retreat where knitters, needleworkers, painters, quilters, scrapbookers, writers, musicians, photographers and more come together to enjoy their art, each other and the beauty and peace of Lake Tahoe.
The Artist Retreat (formerly known as Kaleidoscope) is one of our most highly attended conferences, and registration is limited. We recently added a third Artist Retreat in September/October for those who have not been able to make it to the first two or for
those who simply cannot get enough of this priceless opportunity to create in this inspiring setting.
Room and Board
|Single Occupancy Upgrade||$665|
Registration for All Sessions Open Now!
- Registration and Balance due 14 days before event start date
- Includes Sunday dinner through Friday breakfast
- *Cabins not available in the third session – September 24-29
- Non-refundable/non-transferable deposit due with registration: $100 per person
- To Register click on the “Register Now” button at the top of the page. Be sure to make a note of all dietary needs, mobility issues, and roommate requests during the registration process