Zephyr Point Artist Retreats
Registration will open January 2018
Session 1: June 3-8, 2018
Session 2: August 5-10, 2018
Session 3: September 16-21, 2018
The Artist’s Retreat for All Disciplines
Imagine working at your own pace with no interruptions. Better yet, have your own work area where you can leave everything set up. How about having others who have similar talents and interests with whom you can share ideas? Finally, deliciously prepared meals, lots of deep breaths, and spectacular sunsets all on the shores of Lake Tahoe!
All this can be found at The Artist Retreat where knitters, needleworkers, painters, quilters, scrapbookers, writers, musicians, photographers and more come together to enjoy their art, each other and the beauty and peace of Lake Tahoe.
The Artist Retreat (formerly known as Kaleidoscope) is one of our most highly attended conferences, and registration is limited. We recently added a third Artist Retreat in September/October for those who have not been able to make it to the first two or for those who simply cannot get enough of this priceless opportunity to create in this inspiring setting.
Extra Extra read all about it: We are trying to spread the word about our Artist Retreats to any photographers that would be interested in coming to Lake Tahoe and exploring the greater Lake Tahoe Basin through the eye of a camera. There is an opportunity to join a half-day or whole-day Tahoe tour geared specifically towards photographers, allowing them to skip the tourist traps and find the natural gems of Tahoe. If you know anyone who may be interested, please share this link and why you love coming to the Artist Retreat every year! https://www.activitytickets.com/activity/tahoe-photographic-tours/92
Room and Board
|Single Occupancy Upgrade||$675|
- Registration and Balance due 14 days before event start date
- Cabin A & B are available for two people per cabin for the 3 retreats
- Includes Sunday dinner through Friday breakfast
- Non-refundable/non-transferable deposit due with registration: $100 per person
- To Register click on the “Register Now” button at the top of the page. Be sure to make a note of all dietary needs, mobility issues, and roommate requests during the registration process