Programs + Events
Programs are events sponsored and organized by Zephyr Point. As registration becomes available for each program, participants may register with our program department, either through our online registration system or by contacting our office directly at 775-588-6759 ext 113.
**The COVID-19 pandemic has drastically changed every aspect of life, and our summer programs are not immune to those changes. Here at Zephyr Point, we are paying close attention to the latest developments, monitoring this very dynamic situation with government mandates, medical professionals, and our Presbytery denominational leadership. Please see below our canceled programs. Click on program specific link for 2021 program dates.
Registration will open for 2021 programs January 1! Calendar for 2021:
- Spring Sprucing Up In the Pines : May 21-23
- Artist Retreat 1 : June 6-11
- Camp Zephyr Day Camp : June 21-August 13
- Family Camp : July 4- 9
- Sr. High Summer Basecamp : July 11-16 & July 25-30
- Jr. High Summer Basecamp : July 18-23 &August 1-6
- Art of Transitional Ministry : July 18-23
- Handbell Program Conference : July 25-29
- Summer Sing : July 29-August 1
- Tuning @ Tahoe : August 1-6
- Sr. High Summer High Camp : August 8-13
- Jr. High Summer High Camp : August 8-13
- Artist Retreat 2 : August 8-13
- Adult Basecamp: September 5-9
- Artist Retreat 3 : September 19-24
- Preaching Pastors Retreat : October 4-6
- Ethnic Concerns Consultation : October 8-10
- ZP Women’s Retreat : October 8-10
- Fall Sprucing up in the Pines : October 22-24
Zephyr Point offers many unique, enriching programs. For more information, click here.